It’s Super Bowl Sunday. You need guacamole! Add this easy-to-make strawberry guacamole recipe to your menu and impress your guests with a sweetness in the guac that makes them go “oooohhhh.” :)
Strawberry Guacamole Recipe
A sweet spin on guacamole.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetiser
- 2 avocados, cut into large chunks
- 5 large strawberries, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl. Stir to combine but still chunky.
Eat and enjoy.