Totally a coincidence that I made these Nutella Stuffed Strawberries on #WorldNutellaDay!! I had no idea this was a thing but today marks the 10th Anniversary of World Nutella Day and I’m happy to celebrate.
These Nutella Stuffed Strawberries were part of this year’s Annual Anti Super Bowl Party Menu. There always needs to be something sweet and this pregnant gal was in the mood for strawberries and Nutella.
Start by removing the stems and leaves from some fresh strawberries. Hollow out the centers of the strawberries.
Spoon some Nutella into a plastic bag and snip off the corner. Squeeze the Nutella into the center of the strawberries. Sprinkle on some crushed walnuts.
For an extra dreamy treat, top the Nutella Stuffed Strawberries with a dollop of whipped cream from the can.Print
Nutella Stuffed Strawberries
A quick, sweet treat. For a bonus, top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- Nutella (best at room temperature)
- crushed walnuts
- whipped cream (optional)
- Remove each strawberry stem and leaves. Hollow out the center of the strawberries.
- Spoon some Nutella into a plastic baggie (or piping bag), cut of the corner of the bag and squeeze the Nutella into the strawberries.
- Sprinkle the Nutella Stuffed Strawberries with crushed walnuts.
- (Optional) Top the strawberries with a dollop of whipped cream.
These make a great appetizer for a party, sweet treat for the kids, or just a nice afternoon snack. Make extra because they’ll be gone before you know it!