Here’s a quick personal pizza recipe I put together on the fly. I continue to make it over and over again because sometimes it’s just pizza night. Like tonight!
Meatless, fresh, quick, customizable, pizza.Print
Personal Pizza Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 Naan flatbread
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- black olives, sliced
- pepperoncini, sliced
- 1/8 cup pine nuts, roasted
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- dash of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place Naan on a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce onto Naan. Layer spinach, mushrooms, garlic, black olives, pepperoncini, pine nutes, parmesan. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning.
- Cook 12-15 minutes.
Dinner is on the table in under 20 minutes. And gone in 10.