Spicy Dry-Rub Chicken Drummies Recipe with Spicy Ranch Dip
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hours 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- 3lb chicken drummies
- 2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon spice mix
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoon sriracha hot sauce, divided
Prepare the dry-rub
- In a small bowl, combine garlic pwder, onion powder, chili powder, dill, cayenne, salt, pepper. Set aside.
- Place chicken drummies into a zip-loc bag (or large bowl).
- In a medium bowl, add milk, olive oil, 2 Tablespoon sriracha, 1 1/2 Tablespoon dry-rub spice mix. Whisk to combine. Pour over chicken drummies. Toss to coat. Marinate at least five hours (or overnight).
Prepare Spicy Ranch Dip
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, yogurt, apple cider vinegar, sugar, green onion, parsley, 1 Tablespoon dry-rub spice mix, 1 Tablespoon sriracha. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Prepare chicken drummies
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain chicken.
- To a large bowl (or zip-loc bag) add chicken. Slowly add dry-rub spice mix to evenly coat chicken.
- Evenly space chicken drummies on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 45-55 minutes until thoroughly cooked, flipping once at 35 minutes.
- Serve chicken drummies with spicy ranch dip.