Always a hit at the party, this easy corn dip recipe boasts a ton of flavor and comes with a kick. I didn’t expect this recipe to go off as well as it has but people love it, especially my husband.
I like to put in a lot of cilantro to bring out a fresh flavor. Add extra jalapeños to turn up the heat. And I always make extra!
HEY FELLOW CREATIVE!
Sign-up for my newsletter to get more inspiration right to your inbox!
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes, quartered, drained
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 6 oz canned sliced jalapeño peppers, diced (more if you’re brave)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (not pictured above)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (I highly recommend Frontier Veggie Pepper)
- Tortilla chips
Mix all ingredients. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with with tortilla chips.
Pin it for later!