Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels
Looking for an easy appetizer to bring to a party? Try these Cranberry Walnut pinwheels. You should really always double this recipe because they go really fast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20 pinwheels 1x
- 3 large spinach tortillas
- 8oz whipped cream cheese
- 2oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, crushed
- Working on a cutting board, spread cream cheese onto tortilla making sure to get all the way to the edge.
- Evenly sprinkle on chopped spinach, feta crumbles, green onion, cranberries, and walnuts.
- Tightly roll the tortilla.
- Turn the seam-side down on your cutting board.
- Cut the roll into 1/2″ pinwheels and transfer to a serving platter.
Can be made a day ahead of time. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Separate layers with parchment paper.